Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's Fall

So the seasons change which for most it means.....school starts.....Well for Mackenzie this is true. She has started her very first year of school...Kindergarden. She is loving it! She gets to ride the bus everyday. She has made so many friends. It really awsome to watch her grow. She is learning so much and getting smarter by the day.

As for me and Emma its been nice having our 1 on 1 time. We do all the stuff that needs to be done before Mackenzie gets home. Its so much easier with only 1 to chase around lol. I think Emma really enjoys our time alone. Being a second sibling you have that disadvantage, where the 1st child gets all that alone time with mom and dad and the second only gets it once the 1st goes to school.

Soccer is another thing that started this year, for Mackenzie that is. She has had 2 games and is doing GREAT!!!! She sure takes after her mommy. It has been so much fun to watch her play and see how much she loves it.

Well the past week and a half has been difficult. Jon had to go out of town for training. He is learning to be a Hot Stick Apprentice which is one of the 6 steps he has to go through before becoming a full Lineman. So we wont see him untill Friday night which also happens to be Halloween. He is a bit bummed he will be missing his girls Trick or Treating. I am too. The past week and a half has made me feel like a single parent. NO BREAKS. Its been hard but its almost over.

So this is Halloween week for us. Very exciting. Mackenzie is dressing up as Princess Jasmine and Emma is dressing up as Tinkerbell. They are very excited. We are gonna do some Trick or Treating with some friends. Not sure where yet but it will be fun no matter where we go. And Saturday we will be having an "Adult" Halloween party. Who said Halloween was just for kids anyways. LOL I will be dressing up as the Mad Hatter, Ashly will be The Queen of Hearts, Lexi will be Alice, Crystal is going to be a 50's girl, Caitlin is going to be a Fairy, Timmy Isaac and Danny are going to be Dead Army guys, Kris is going to be a Gangsta, Jon is going to be a Zombie Dr....and we are still waiting to hear what Josh is going to be.

Are there everthing we look forward in fall? For me its Thanksgiving. Its the one time every year I get to see my family. I know what you are thinking....one time yeah right. But seriously when your family live on one end of Cali and you live on the other its hard to see them often. I would love to see them more but thats life I guess. I also look forward to the day after Thanksgiving when you can start listening to Christmas Music and buy a Christmas tree. Snowboarding which we will be doing more of this year (no braking any more arms Ashly LOL). Very exciting time to be coming up here. Oh man I can't believe I forget my Birthday. One of my FAVORITE holidays. This is coming up very soon. I will be 26 for all that dont know. Also Jon and my 6th year wedding anniversary. So exciting!!! Well everyone, this is all for now.

No comments: