Saturday, November 29, 2008

November has come and gone...where was I?

What happened to November? We are basicly done with it being on the 29th and all. Well it was a GREAT month to say the least.

The 6th was our 6 year anniversary...CRAZY I know. Then the 8th was Jon and Heather's 25th Birthday. We celebrated by going out to dinner at Applebeesthen fallowing that up with some bar hopping in downtown San Jose. Lexi forgot her ID so the girls headed backto my house for some drinks and talkin. We had fun till we get the call that Jon had "Lost his Dinner"LOL. Well he lost more than that to the porceline Godess. The good part would be he doesn't remember it. So funny.


Next would be my Birthday on the 12th I turned the bid 26. Wednesday on my actual birthday Ashly and I went to Wing Stop which is my new favorite place to eat. Love it!!!! After we went to her house to hang. She made Lasana which was awsome for me for dinner. So good!!! We had a great night....Carly flew in to San Jose Thursay night to celebrate my birthday for a whole weekend. I was so excited!!! Friday was the big party night. We went shopping for our special "outfits" for the night. I got an awome corset which I absolutely love! Everyone met at my house around 6 to eat and start getting ready, oh and of course for some drinks LOL. We were taking the VTA but still needed a ride to it since the VTAisn't crazy close....So Kris valunteered for that!!! He Loved it! A bunch of drunk girls making complete fools of themselves. After a crazy VTA ride we finially made it downtown...


We had a blast! We were so sad when the night ended. YAY for girls nights.

Well the week passed and it was hanksgiving week. Thats where we are now. We took a long drive to So Cal to see the fam. It was great Thursday we spent the day at my Uncle Ralphs house. We visited Ralph and Jackieand grandma and Grandpa and my dad. Brittany and Kelsie were there too! Mackenzie and Emma had so much fun playing with Jaxson. It was a great relaxing day. Well after Thanksgiving dinner we left and went to Tawnya and Trevors house tosee the other side of my fam. Then Friday was our BIG thanksgiving with the Trotter Family. We did Family Pictures which lasted a good hour and a half but I am sure they turned out GREAT. Then went back to Tawnyas to find a HUGE bouncehouse obsicle course thinggy. SO BIG!!! But so much fun. After the food was prepared and in the oven the adults proceeded outside for some races.....So fun but also painful...I don't think one person cameout with no scapes or bruses or something bleeding. It was an awsome day and an awsome Thanksgiving....It was great seeing all the family its always hard leaving since we only see them once a year. Thank you Twnya for having us it was great....Now on to our next adventure....December which id Mackenzie's bday and Christmas!!!

No comments: