Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where to go from here....

I am getting older by the second.....my baby is going to be a kindergartner this fall, my now 7 year old has lost so many teeth its crazy.....Where did the time go?? What do I myself have to show for it???? I want to try and go back to school this year if at all possible but unsure if it will work out.....I am tired of being home all day....i want more out of life.....My dream since I as a kid was to become a lawyer...I want that so bad still to this day but know it's unrealistic. What is a realistic dream? I am 27 with basically no college education...where do I start? Its a crazy thing......

1 comment:

The Trotter Family said...

You can totally do it! You are so sharp and I think you could do it in no time. Get your AA through community college since it is so cheap. Some even offer Bachelor's programs. From there take the LSATs and apply for a law school and financial aid. You can do this. You don't have to give up on your dreams just because you became a mom. Plus your girls are getting older and will both be in school full time so you can schedule your classes around their schedule. It will be busy and a little crazy for a while, but you totally can do it. I still have dreams I have yet to fulfill because I have been busy being a mom and we put our wants on hold for the family. It's your turn!